Why Join Us?
To fully and confidently succeed in your notary profession, you need a strong partner with the right tools. With the American Association of Notaries Membership Program, we will partner with you and provide you with the expertise you need to do your job right.
Our team of skilled professionals is ready to assist you and answer your questions promptly and accurately. In addition to online notary education and home study training materials, expert professional services, and great discounts on all of our quality products, we will research your unique questions and circumstances and provide you with the right answers to meet your individual needs.
Why pay more? Our low membership fees of only $19 per year will provide you with so many benefits. Complete the information below to join or renew!
Member program includes:
- Quarterly subscription to the Notary Digest Newsletter, keeping you informed of new trends and laws.
- Earn 5% in discounts and 5% in rewards redeemable on your next purchase.
- Members' only specials offered throughout the year that save you money on all notary supplies and training materials.
- Unlimited expert technical support that will help you maintain your good standing as a professional notary.
- Members' Only log-in area on our informative website: members.usnotaries.net
- Unlimited use of our logo on your business cards, letterhead, and advertising, establishing you as a professional notary having an alliance with a leading expert notary organization.
- Free listing in our National Notary Locator to help you advertise and market your services.
- Calendar and Event reminder with email notification reminder to help you keep track of your important meetings.
- E-record book that can be accessed 24/7 (check your state laws for compliance).
- Free reference support letters if needed.
- Timely notary commission renewal notification well before its expiration, to avoid a lapsed commission.
- Address and name change forms filed with your state’s notary administrators upon notification from you.
Save time and money! Join us today and your benefits will be immediate. Join now to gain instant expertise and the self-assurance and satisfaction it brings - expertise our members utilize daily. Join the American Association of Notaries and secure a partnership with us that can make you the confident professional you want to be!
Notary bonds and errors and omissions insurance policies provided by this insurance agency, the American Association of Notaries, Inc., are underwritten by Western Surety Company, Universal Surety of America, or Surety Bonding Company of America, which are subsidiaries of CNA Surety. The American Association of Notaries is owned by Kal Tabbara, a licensed insurance agent.