Everything You Need to Become an Oklahoma Notary, All in One Place
Welcome to the American Association of Notaries. Since 1994, we've helped hundred of thousands of people
in Oklahoma and across the country become notaries. With our guidance and expertise, you will become
a skilled Oklahoma notary capable of providing accurate and efficient notarial services.
That is our mission.
The American Association of Notaries is the only source you need to become an Oklahoma notary. We can assist you with:
What Our Oklahoma Customers Say
You've got a great company. What I saw on the website was exactly what I got. The quality of the merchandise surpassed what I expected. Plus, you gave me a free downloadable booklet AND free membership for a year. So, I commend you guys and thank you for a terrific experience.
I was so impressed by my notary stamp when I received it from your company today by UPS! I tried another place for my stamp, but was fooled by their advertisement that in all intents and purposes gave the impression of my requested notary stamp being included in the deal, but when received, I realized it was not--I got an embosser for my money, a lot to say the least. When I called to confirm, they stated it did not come with the order. I asked: "I guess I have to use my notary skills for now on if I ever intended on using your company again." It was truly a sad experience, until I bought from you!
I, too, am writing because when I opened the package, which got to the house in good condition, I noticed a letter inside stating my membership and the card was enclosed. When I looked for the card it was not in the package received from you. I would be grateful to your sending me the card so I can activate my membership online, ASAP! I hope I may receive some time in the near future from you.
Thanks for the "incredible experience of my buying from you..."
Thanks so very much for the stellar service I received with my initial order! My order was received accurately and within 24 hours even though it was during holiday season. I (and especially my client) can't thank you enough and will share my experience often.
I wanted to e-mail you guys and compliment your staff on excellent service. Very fast and professional from start to finish. Made sure everything was correct and I appreciate it. I will make sure all my future notary needs are obtained from American Association of Notaries. Very pleased with my purchase. Thank You
Shaun B. Morton
It amazes me how fast you get my orders out. Most places I’ve waited a couple weeks just for the Item to be shipped.
Thank you for sending the supplies so promptly. I look forward to my membership with you
Thank you for all of your help! I received my seal, embosser, and journal this afternoon (Friday) and all look correct.
Have a signature day!
Thank you for the quick turnaround on my recent order. Your web site was easy to use, the instructions for ordering were easy to follow, the payment process was flawless, and I received my order within five days. I appreciate it all.
Just completed the course over the weekend. Thanks for offering it! It will be a nice supplement to my legal academics.
Thank you for your prompt response to my request. I have theWestern Surety documents (the rider and POA). Your service has been excellent. I shall use your company in future and will highly recommend your firm to whomever I can. Thank you again for your excellent service.
Shop Our Oklahoma Notary Supplies
Our notary stamps conform to Oklahoma notary law requirements and are manufactured in-house using only the highest-quality materials.Shop
All of our Oklahoma notary seal embossers are laser engraved and require minimal effort to produce sharp raised notary seal impressions.Shop
The AAN is one of the nation's top providers of quality notary supplies. We offer a lifetime warranty on all of our notary supplies.Shop
Our notary journals are easy to use and conform to Oklahoma notary laws. Every notary supplies order includes a free e-notary guide.Shop
Informational Oklahoma Notary Articles
Texas Governor Abbott Temporarily Allows For Appearance Before Notary Public Via Videoconference For Real-Estate Instruments
Texas Governor Greg Abbott has suspended a statute concerning appearance before a notary public to acknowledge real-estate instruments such as mortgages.Read Article
Texas Governor Abbott Temporarily Suspends Certain Statutes to Allow For Appearance Before Notary Public Via Videoconference
Texas Governor Greg Abbott today suspended certain statutes concerning appearance before a notary public to execute a self-proved will, a durable power of attorney, a medical power of attorney, a directive to physician, or an oath of an executor, administrator, or guardian.Read Article
How to Become an Oklahoma Notary:
Compared to other states, Oklahoma has few eligibility requirements to become a notary. The process is simple and affordable (from $30.00) for a four-year Oklahoma notary term. To become a notary in Oklahoma, you must be:
- 18 years of age or older
- A legal resident of the State of Oklahoma
- Able to read and write English
- Have no felony convictions
If you meet these qualification requirements, follow the steps below to become an Oklahoma notary.
- Complete an online application. All Oklahoma notary applicants are required to complete an application on the Oklahoma Secretary of State’s Website and pay a $25.00 application fee. Click here to start the notary application process.
- Purchase a four-year, $1,000 Oklahoma notary bond (required by Oklahoma law). This bond protects the public from errors made by the notary. It cost only $30.00 for a four-year term and it includes a four-year, $5,000 errors and omissions insurance policy to protect you from lawsuits. Click here to purchase an Oklahoma notary bond.
- Purchase a notary stamp and a notary journal (required by Oklahoma notary law). All of our Oklahoma notary stamps and seals are made in-house and come with a lifetime warranty. No questions asked! Click here to purchase an Oklahoma notary stamp.
- Upload a copy of the notary bond and impression of the notary seal to the Secretary of State. After 24-48 hours from applying online, the Oklahoma Secretary of State will email you the notary commission certificate. In order to be recognized as an Oklahoma notary, you need to upload a copy of the notary bond, an impression of your notary stamp or notary seal, the oath of office form, and the loyalty oath form to the Secretary of State. The state will email you a receipt confirming it has received your information and you are commissioned as an Oklahoma notary.
Oklahoma notary bonds and errors and omissions insurance policies provided by this insurance agency, the American Association of Notaries, Inc., are underwritten by Western Surety Company (established 1900). Kal Tabbara is a licensed insurance agent in Oklahoma.